Doctors in Florida are planning to remove a 10-pound tumor from a Cuban teen’s face. The Miami Herald reports that 14-year-old Emanuel Zayas and his parents recently traveled to Miami on a medical visa.
Dr. Robert Marx, chief of oral and maxillofacial surgery for the University of Miami Health System, and a team of surgeons will operate on Jan. 12 at Jackson’s Holtz Children’s Hospital.
Marx says Emanuel was born with a rare disorder called polyostotic fibrous dysplasia, which causes his body to develop scarlike tissue instead of bone. The disorder often causes fractures and deformities of the arms, legs and skull.
Emanuel’s father, Noel Zayas, says the tumor started as a pimple when the boy hit puberty and grew quickly over a few months. The tumor is benign but threatens to fracture the boy’s neck and suffocate him
Debo Adedayo, a popular Nigerian content creator and activist known as Mr. Macaroni, has expressed his discontent with Governor Babajide… Read More
Former Kaduna Central senator Shehu Sani has declined an invitation to be a judge at the Miss World Nigeria Beauty… Read More
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has rejected rumors circulating about his alleged collapse last week,… Read More
In a video, a young man has shared that he anticipates not reaching the age of 40 because of a… Read More
Nigerian actress Lolo1 explains why many Nigerians choose to endure hardships abroad over staying in the country, citing economic challenges… Read More
Nestlé Nigeria Plc is launching its Graduate Trainee Program to enhance the technical skills of young Nigerians. The company is… Read More
This website uses cookies.